WAVEDNA EDUCATION DISCOUNT POLICY
What discount does WaveDNA offer to students and teachers?
WaveDNA is happy to support the hard work of students and teachers. If you are a current student, teacher or faculty member at a qualified academic institution we offer educational discounts on Liquid Rhythm products. You must provide proof of eligibility to receive a discount.
Current students and teachers are eligible to receive 50% off Liquid Rhythm products after proof has been verified by a member of the WaveDNA team.
Am I eligible to receive an educational discount?
You are eligible to receive an educational discount if you are:
- A student currently enrolled in full time educational studies at a recognized educational institution, ranging from high school to Degree Programs. Area of study is irrelevant.
- A student enrolled in a part-time program that consists of 20 hours or more study time per week or runs for 12 months or more.
- A faculty or staff member who is currently employed full or part-time at an accredited educational institution. Teachers must work a minimum of 20 hours per week to qualify.
How do I provide proof of my eligibility to receive an educational discount?
To let us know that you are in fact a student or teacher you may submit one of the following to WaveDNA support:
- A clear copy of your student or faculty ID containing your name, photograph, the school name, and the current academic term
- A copy of a tuition statement or course bill that includes the school’s logo, your name, and current date/academic term and a clear copy of photo ID
- An official letter from the registrar of the school that includes your name, the school name, and the current date/academic term and a clear copy of photo ID
- A copy of your schedule that includes your name, the school name, and the current date/academic term and a clear copy of photo ID
Multi-account discounts for institutions?
We offer 20% to educational institutions