Existing Liquid Rhythm Users: Please uninstall Liquid Rhythm first before installing Liquid Music. Full instructions on how to uninstall Liquid Rhythm can be found here.
Please note: You must have an active internet connection to install, launch and activate Liquid Music for the first time. After that, an internet connection is not required.)
- Close any DAWs that may be currently open.
- Double-click the Liquid Music.dmg.
- Double-click the Liquid Music installer and follow the steps.
- Uninstall any existing version of Liquid Rhythm or Liquid Music using the Add or remove programs in Windows.
- Double-click the Liquid Music.exe to launch the installer.
- Follow the steps in the install wizard.