Frequently asked questions on everything from the basics to power user tidbits for Liquid Music.
- I am a Liquid Rhythm owner through Steam. I wish to transfer my license to use Liquid Rhythm outside of Steam, and Upgrade to Liquid Music. How do I exchange my Steam license?
- I am a Liquid Rhythm owner through Steam. Am I still eligible for the upgrade?
- I am a Liquid Rhythm owner. Can I try Liquid Music before I buy it? What about my existing Liquid Rhythm paid or trial license?
- I am a Liquid Rhythm owner. I cannot log into my account on Shop to purchase my upgrade.
- I am a Liquid Rhythm owner. How do I upgrade to Liquid Music? Is there an upgrade price for Liquid Rhythm owners?
- I am a Liquid Rhythm owner and I love it! What is Liquid Music, and why should I buy it? See all 7 articles
- (“Max For Live”) How does Liquid Music’s transport controls (Play / Stop) control Ableton Live?
- How can I switch between Rhythm mode (from Liquid Rhythm) and Harmony mode, in Liquid Music?
- How do I import my own melody as a chord progression in Liquid Music?
- How can I get some sound out of Liquid Music?
- (“Max for Live”) I’ve installed Liquid Music (“Max for Live”) and I can see LiquidMusic.amxd in Categories > Max MIDI Effect. However, when I double-click it nothing happens. What is wrong?
- (“Max for Live”) I have installed Liquid Music but the plugin does not show up in Ableton Live 9 (for “Max For Live”). What happened?
- (“Max for Live”) When I install Liquid Music on my Mac the option for the Liquid Music (“Max for Live”) plugin is greyed out. What am I missing?
- Why does the icon in the dock, and the icon in your computer’s application switcher, say “LiquidRhythm,” when I have installed and am running Liquid Music?
- Why do I see Liquid Rhythm when I launch Liquid Music?
- How do I launch Liquid Music? See all 8 articles